Our Firm Provides Legal Assistance in the Areas of Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration, Conservatorships, and Litigation
We strive to provide the absolute best representation possible for each and every client. We hold each of our clients in the highest regard and consider them deserving of nothing less than excellent service. Marlene Sanborn is a highly qualified attorney committed to client success in the areas of Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration, Conservatorships, and Litigation in those areas. We serve clients primarily in the Roseville and Sacramento areas but also in other cities and counties in California. We help our clients resolve matters informally without litigation whenever possible, but when litigation becomes necessary, we have the necessary skills and experience to help you prevail in your legal conflict. Marlene Sanborn has been practicing law since 1998 and she is a highly respected attorney. Read our profile to learn more about Marlene Sanborn’s qualifications.
Marlene Sanborn is highly qualified in multiple areas of the law
Marlene Sanborn knows how to use the law to your best advantage. Marlene is passionate about her work and fearlessly strives for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Estate Planning: We assist clients with Wills, Revocable Living Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Life Insurance Trusts, General Powers of Attorney, Durable Powers of Attorney, Advanced Health Care Directives, Trust Funding, and Transferring Assets. We provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of trusts and estates law.
- Probate: We assist clients with Probate Procedures including, but not limited to, Alternatives to Probate, such as Small Estate Petitions and Spousal Property Petitions, etc. We also assist clients with full probates when necessary.
- Trust Administration: We assist Trustees in Administering Trusts either upon initial creation, upon incapacity, or upon the death of the trustor.
- Conservatorships: We assist family members with conservatorships when other family members or loved ones are not able to take care of themselves, whether it be because of developmental disabilities or dementia.
- Litigation: While we strive to resolve disputes informally to keep the costs down for our clients, litigation is sometimes necessary. When litigation is necessary, we provide aggressive representation with the highest level of competence and professionalism.
Contact our firm today
We believe that you are entitled to strong representation by a skilled and experienced attorney. Let us take command of your legal situation. Our offices are conveniently located in Roseville and Elk Grove. Call to arrange your free initial consultation or contact the firm online.